Printers are essential part of our life. With the booming market there are many choices and it is easy to get confused. So we have compiled the best printers to buy for home use.
When it comes to choosing the best printer your first choice is whether to go for a standard printer, or a multi-function device which includes a scanner. Multi-function printers are best if you have a home office or if you want to scan/copy documents. They are best if you have kids in schools. Now moving on to the type of the printer, Inkjet or laser. Advantage with laser printer is that, they provide sharp printer and best used in office environments.
So in this list I am going to include top 10 printers (Both Inkjet and Laser printers )
Best Inkjet Printers
- All-in-one inkjet printer perfectly fit on your desk, on a shelf or anywhere you need it
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet, Print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: Black ISO: Up to 8.5 ppm, Draft: Up to 20 ppm, Color: ISO: Up to 6 ppm, Draft: Up to 16 ppm, Duplex printing
- Connectivity: One hi-speed USB 2.0
This printer is relatively small and one of the best seller in the segment. It can perform well and you can also connect it to your mobile devices which is a cherry on top.
- Print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Easy battery charging – via USB or AC adapter
- Easy battery charging – via USB or AC adapter
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Print pro-quality documents and photos on the go
This printer can easily be the cutest in the category. It is ideal if you are a student or you travel a lot. It is a light weight, heavy duty printer with amazing features. We would not recommend this one for heavy use.
- Make a professional impression with high-quality color printing that can get your business noticed-for up to 50% lower cost per page than color lasers.
- Easily print from all your devices-smartphones, tablets, and Internet-connected notebooks and PCs-across the office or on the go.
- It’s simple and direct with wireless and wired networking, and HP ePrint.
- Handle more tasks without slowing down. Grow your business with an e-all-in-one you can count on to help you work smarter, effortlessly.
- Use only Original HP Ink in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10
It is a heavy duty printer with wireless capabilities. If you are into printing lots of document this printer is the right pic for you.
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup
- Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Powerful Printing options: Air print, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and the Canon PRINT app
- CD/ DVD Printing: Enjoy the ability to create CD or DVD labels
This printer has Apple airprint and Google cloud printing capabilities. It also comes with NFC enabled so setting up with the mobile device is really simple. If you are into color scheme it comes in trendy color options.
- Inkjet printing for pennies and nickels; less than one cent per page for black and white printing, and less than five cents per page in color
- Spend less for more pages: 2400-page black cartridges for under $25, 1200-page color cartridges for under $15
- Business-capable features for home Office environments, including automatic duplex printing and up to 20-sheet ADF
- Wireless and Mobile Device printing and scanning from almost anywhere – smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop Computer
Best Laser Printers
- Prints, copies, scans, and faxes, all from a single device.
- Samsung Mobile Print app lets you print straight from a smartphone
- NFC-enabled to connect wirelessly to your mobile device
- Prints clear text and vivid images at 29 pages per minute
- Reduces toner, paper, and energy use with convenient Eco button.
This printer is a heavy duty machine and comes with NFC, WiFi. You can print documents straight through your mobile device. Good for coping, scanning and printing high quality documents
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for easy wireless printing
- Mobile Printing thru Samsung Mobile Print App
- Print fast at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute
- One-Touch Wireless Setup for easy connection
This this aimed toward to budget side but you don’t have to compromise with the quality. Samsung printer also have a dedicated app for mobile devices to make things much easier .
The DCP-9020CDW is a baby Brother – it’s an entry-level all-in-one aimed at small offices, and with claimed speeds of 18ppm and a resolution of up to 2,400 dpi (effective) it has a decent spec for the price.
- Good running costs
- Solid and reliable
- No gee-whizz features
- It’s hideous looking
Dell isn’t going to win any design awards for its mono laser printers – they’re uniformly hideous and the 2810 series is laughably large – but as office workhorses they’re good value for money if you go for the high-yield cartridges, which brings per-page costs down to 2.4p.
- Blazing fast color/black printing – up to 19ppm
- High-impact business printing, at up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray, adjustable for letter or legal
- Mobile Device Printing via: AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi Direct